Using ABCDeck is free !
Did you know...there’s a site that helps you with the construction of your deck foundation, using only helical piers? It's called ABCDeck. A great tool that's useful, easy, and full of insightful advice. The platform allows you to input your measurements, then supplies you with a complete report. This includes: the material needed, a plan to share with your installer, tools required & important information/advise.
Here, you’ll be provided with everything you need for your deck foundation project, using Techno Metal Post helical piers. Please keep in mind-the maximum size accepted for a deck is 16'x16'.
How to use this tool?
- Click on the ABCDeck link (http://abcdeckapp.com)
- Answer three simple questions (height, length and width of your deck)
- Follow the steps
- A rectangular or square shaped screw pile deck, can be attached to the house
- Users will get a list of materials needed, with the exact dimensions of all pieces
- The deck plans and related info, are kept in your client account for later revision
- There are numerous links to the Techno Metal Post website, that allows users to understand the advantages of using helical piers as deck footings
- You can easily locate a certified Techno Metal Post installer near you